The high school curriculum package provides access to teacher and student toolkits via the FEAST website portal, including:
- Unit of inquiry – designed for teachers of Year 7 and 8 students, it contains a unit of work under Technologies in Design and Technologies and Food Specialisations content of the Australian Curriculum.
- Lesson Plans – a 10-week guide to help deliver the practical and theory components of the program
- Student Design Folio – worksheets for students to guide the students in the production of a ‘Use It Up’ recipe card, an information sheet and a ‘Fight Food Waste’ Promo
- Teacher Answer Booklet – providing detailed responses to the Student Resources
- FEAST Practical Guide – ensuring cooking classes run smoothly and safely
- Hot & Cold Recipe Booklet – includes 18 recipes designed to provide a fun hands-on cooking experience
- Hand Washing Poster
- Online individualised support from OzHarvest
Includes access to ONE online teacher training (approximately 2-hour online self-paced training).
Please note this curriculum package and teacher training are non-refundable.