The primary school curriculum package provides full access to teacher and student toolkits via the FEAST website portal, including;
- Unit of work – everything you need to teach the program including teacher notes, information about the teaching and learning approach, fact sheets, curriculum descriptors
- STEM Lesson Plans – a 10-week guide to help deliver the practical and theory components of the program
- Online Learning Resources – 8 interactive lessons to allow students to complete the theory aspects of the program at home
- Student Resources – worksheets for students to guide the creation a fantastic School Cookbook
- Teacher Answer Booklet – providing detailed responses to the Student Resources
- FEAST Optional Learning Experiences – to take the FEAST journey further including; promoting the School Family Cookbook and other sustainable ways to reduce your foodprint
- FEAST Practical Guide – ensuring cooking classes run smoothly and safely
- Cold Recipe Booklet – with six FEAST Cold Recipes designed to provide a fun hands-on learning experience
- Hot Recipe Booklet – with six FEAST Hot Recipes designed to provide a fun hands-on learning experience, while working with heat
- OzHarvest video resources library
- Online individualised support from the FEAST Team
Includes access to ONE online teacher training (approximately 3-hour online self-paced training).
Please note this curriculum package and teacher training are non-refundable.